Our campaigners across the country play a valuable role in exposing waste, supporting local council tax payers, and raising media awareness of our campaigns. Here are the different ways you can get involved...
TaxPayers’ Alliance Campaigners help transform our ideas into real policy accomplishments.
As a TPA Campaigner, you can help us by:
- Joining or creating a local action team
- Delivering leaflets
- Holding a street stall
- Attending social events
- Getting involved with social media campaigning
- Receiving our weekly volunteer bulletin
- Dialling in to our regular campaign conference calls
As a TPA Registered Supporter, you will:
- Receive regular email updates on our campaigns and research.
- Have the opportunity to dial in to exclusive briefings and conference calls about our latest campaigns and policy work.
- Through donations, registered supporters can help us hold government to account and keep pressure on politicians to deliver the best deal for taxpayers.
WESTMINSTER VOLUNTEERS: How Students can help us make a difference
The TaxPayers’ Alliance offers campaigning opportunities in our Westminster office for students and young people.
Joining gives you the opportunity to assist us in the organisation and coordination of our campaigns. As part of the Action Team you will get a hands-on experience in working in a political campaigning organisation, help contribute to research and expand your own campaigning skills.