Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne will next week stand to deliver his first Budget of the new Parliament. The morning after, Thursday 9th July, the Institute of Economic Affairs and TaxPayers' Alliance will host a post-Budget media briefing.
The panel discussion will be chaired by John O'Connell, Director of the TaxPayers' Alliance, and speakers include:
- Chris Goulden, Head of Poverty Team, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Dr Phillip Lee MP, Conservative MP for Bracknell
- Andrew Lilico, Executive Director, Europe Economics
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- George Kerevan MP, SNP MP for East Lothian
The discussion will be held:
Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North St, Westminster, SW1P 3LB
Bacon sandwiches, teas and coffee will be served.
RSVP: There are limited places available for this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are intending to join us.
12:00 PM 20, Oct 2017 Ben Ramanauskas
6:45 PM 10, Oct 2017 Duncan Simpson
9:09 AM 26, Sep 2017 Daniel Pryor
12:03 PM 20, Sep 2017 Duncan Simpson
6:09 PM 18, Sep 2017 Jan Zeber
4:02 PM 18, Sep 2017 Ben Ramanauskas