We're hiring an Economist
Our research team are recruiting.
Job Title: Economist
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
The TaxPayers' Alliance, Britain's independent grassroots campaign for lower taxes and less government waste, is seeking to recruit an economist or researcher with an economics background to produce hard-hitting research and swiftly react to fiscal events. Research will be released to the general public, the media, parliamentarians and policy makers, so candidates must have the confidence to communicate their findings to different audiences.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- Undergraduate economics degree (2:1 or above)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of fiscal policy
- Experience of working as an economist and carrying out economic research
- The confidence to respond quickly to economic and political events, including representing the TPA on broadcast media and at major events
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of standard office hours
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
Deadline: Friday 28 July
Application Details: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We may not be able to reply to all applicants, and we may make a decision before the closing date.
3:58 PM 19, Jul 2017 Katherine Harvey
12:25 PM 19, Jul 2017 Harry Davis
12:18 PM 19, Jul 2017 Thomas Overend
4:19 PM 18, Jul 2017 Taylor Boyce
5:00 PM 17, Jul 2017 James Price
5:00 PM 10, Jul 2017 James Price