This afternoon in the immediate aftermath of the General Election, The TaxPayers' Alliance, Business for Britain, ConservativeHome and the Institute of Economic Affairs will be hosting a major conference to consider the implications of the result on the next five years.
With the internal politics of the Coalition now a thing of the past, we will examine the likely consequences of the Election and the future direction of a Conservative majority government. We will hold a series of panel discussions and host a variety of keynote speakers.
- Lord Ashcroft KCMG PC, former Conservative Peer and pollster, who will deliver an opening presentation
- Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP, Former Secretary of State for Defence
- Rt Hon Lord Forsyth of Drumlean, Former Secretary of State for Scotland
- Rt Hon Matthew Hancock MP, Minister of State at BIS and DECC
- Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Graham Brady MP, Chairman, 1922 Committee
- Douglas Carswell MP, UKIP, Clacton
- Dominic Raab MP, Conservative, Esher and Walton
- Stephen Bush, Editor of the Staggers, New Statesman
- Matthew Elliott, Chief Executive, Business for Britain, and Founder, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Paul Goodman, Editor, ConservativeHome
- Matthew Goodwin, Co-author, Revolt on the Right, and Associate Professor of Politics at the University of Nottingham
- Jonathan Isaby, Chief Executive, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Iain Martin, Editor, CapX
- Tim Montgomerie, Columnist, The Times, and Founder, ConservativeHome
- Fraser Nelson, Editor, The Spectator
- Laura Sandys, former Conservative MP for South Thanet and Chair of the European Movement
- Scotland and the future of the Union
- The Campaign in Review
- Prospects for change in the EU
- Priorities for the Parliament
2:08 PM 22, Sep 2016 Sunny Chen
5:12 PM 15, Sep 2016 Dia Chakravarty
3:49 PM 15, Sep 2016 Sunny Chen
11:39 AM 15, Sep 2016 Tom Banks
10:53 AM 09, Sep 2016 The TaxPayers...
12:02 PM 08, Sep 2016 The TaxPayers...