We are hiring!
The TaxPayers' Alliance - Britain's independent grassroots campaign for lower taxes and less government waste – is seeking a talented and motivated campaign manager to take a lead in communicating the organisation’s messages to the public through the national print and broadcast media, social media and the TPA’s website.
The successful candidate will:
- focus on successfully promoting and representing the TPA’s mission and research;
- publicise the results of the campaign’s research programme to both the print and broadcast media;
- play a key role as a representative of the TPA, initiating and building relationships with the media and other opinion formers;
- assist with the campaign team’s record keeping and reporting, and the production of bulletins, newsletters and other promotional materials;
- lead on launching and maintaining the TPA’s new website;
- drive the TPA’s digital campaign and ensure that our Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels are updated regularly with new and interesting content;
- cover the media hotline, including some evenings and weekends;
- represent the TPA at events and speaking engagements;
- occasionally travel nationally and/or internationally, if required;
- fulfil other duties as reasonably requested.
- The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster offices.
Closing Date:30 March 2014
How to apply: please send a CV and covering letter/e-mail to: Emma Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:00 AM 26, Nov 2016 Harry Fairhead
4:56 PM 24, Nov 2016 James Price
2:13 PM 23, Nov 2016 The TaxPayers' Alliance
10:57 AM 23, Nov 2016 Alex Wild
9:45 AM 23, Nov 2016 The TaxPayers' Alliance
6:00 AM 19, Nov 2016 Harry Fairhead