We're hiring a Campaign Manager
Our campaigns team are recruiting.
- focus on successfully promoting and representing the TPA’s mission and research;
- publicise the results of the campaign’s research programme to all media outlets, including appearing on radio and TV;
- play a key role as a representative of the TPA, initiating and building relationships with the media and other opinion formers;
- oversee the campaign team’s media record keeping and reporting, and the production of bulletins, newsletters and other promotional materials;
- work with the Digital Manager to drive the TPA’s digital campaign and ensure that our Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels are updated regularly with new and interesting content;
- cover the media hotline, including some evenings and weekends;
- represent the TPA at events and speaking engagements;
- occasionally travel nationally and/or internationally, if required;
- fulfil other duties as reasonably requested.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- A demonstrable passion for campaigning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly and respond to a variety of different situations
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- The confidence to respond quickly to economic and political events
- Confidence in speaking in public
- Established relationships with the media and in parliament
The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
Deadline: Friday 28 July
Application Details: Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to reply to all applicants, and we may make a decision before the closing date.
6:09 PM 18, Sep 2017 Jan Zeber
4:02 PM 18, Sep 2017 Ben Ramanauskas
12:00 PM 12, Sep 2017 Duncan Simpson
12:02 AM 06, Sep 2017 Duncan Simpson
12:05 PM 31, Aug 2017 Jan Zeber
4:40 PM 24, Aug 2017 James Price