We're hiring a Policy Analyst
Our research team are recruiting.
Job Title: Policy Analyst
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
The TaxPayers' Alliance, Britain's independent grassroots campaign for lower taxes and less government waste, is seeking to recruit a policy analyst to produce hard-hitting research and swiftly react to fiscal events. Research will be released to the general public, the media, parliamentarians and policy makers, so candidates must have the confidence to communicate their findings to different audiences.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- A demonstrable passion for campaigning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly and respond to a variety of different situations
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- The confidence to respond quickly to economic and political events
- Experience in, or knowledge of, using programmes like Microsoft Excel to manage and analyse large amounts of data
- This role will suit a recent graduate with a degree in economics, or related discipline such as economic history or finance
- Experience in, or the knowledge of, applying statistical and economic analysis to policy debates
- Experience in, or the knowledge of, using official statistics for research projects
- Confidence speaking in public
The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
Deadline: Friday 28 July
Application Details: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We may not be able to reply to all applicants, and we may make a decision before the closing date.
7:10 PM 16, Jun 2018 The TaxPayers' Alliance
4:04 PM 23, May 2018 Matt Gillow
4:20 PM 14, May 2018 James Price
3:34 PM 08, May 2018 Matt Gillow
8:44 AM 13, Apr 2018
2:44 PM 11, Apr 2018