In partnership with ConservativeHome, the TaxPayers' Alliance are delighted to host a panel discussion at the Conservative Party Spring Forum on how to reform business rates and support business.
Fringe Date: Friday 26th March 2021
Fringe Time: 3.00 – 4.00pm
- Henry Hill, News Editor, ConservativeHome (chair)
- Paul Scully MP, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Labour Markets
- Nick Lakin, Group Director of Corporate Affairs, Kingfisher plc
- James Lowman, Chief Executive, ACS
- John O’Connell, Chief Executive, TaxPayers’ Alliance