Negotiable, depending on experience
The TaxPayers' Alliance, Britain's independent grassroots campaign for reforming taxes and public services, cutting waste and speaking up for British taxpayers, is seeking a motivated Operations Assistant to help ensure the organisation is effectively run. The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
In the role, the successful candidate will specifically:
- Undertake daily management of databases, including upkeep and data entry
- Maintain accurate records
- Support our Finance Director with bookkeeping tasks
- Assist with correspondence and queries
- Assist with the preparation of communications and promotional materials
- Assist with logistics and administration for event and travel
- Support the execution of public and private events
- Occasionally travel to events
- Fulfil other duties as reasonably requested
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly and respond to a variety of different situations
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- Confidence to liaise with a range of contacts on the telephone and face-to-face
- Experience using database or CRM software (desirable, but not essential)
Tuesday 27th August 2019.
Interviews will be conducted throughout this period and the position may be filled before the deadline
The start date for this role will be as soon as possible.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
We may not be able to reply to all applicants.