Fundraising, operations and events assistant
Negotiable, depending on experience
Length of contract
The TaxPayers' Alliance is seeking a motivated Fundraising, events and operations assistant to help ensure the organisation is effectively run. The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
In the role, the successful candidate will specifically:
- Undertake daily management of databases, including upkeep and data entry
- Run accurate reports from the database
- Support the execution of public and private events
- Assist with correspondence and queries
- Assist with the preparation of communications and promotional materials
- Assist with logistics and administration for events and travel
- Support the Finance and Operations Directors with other tasks
- Occasionally travel to events
- Plan and participate in cross-team campaigns
- Fulfill other duties as reasonably requested
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly and respond to a variety of different situations
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- Confidence to liaise with a range of contacts on the telephone and face-to-face
- Experience using database or CRM software (desirable, but not essential)
Friday, 30th July 2021
Interviews will be conducted throughout this period and the position may be filled before the deadline.
The start date for this role will be as soon as possible.
To apply, please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We may not be able to reply to all applicants.