DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID PANDEMIC, WE HAVE PAUSED OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME.
If you would like to register your interest for a later date, please contact us on [email protected] and we will add you to a waiting list.
We host student volunteers in our London office throughout the year. Some have given up a few hours a week between classes, others have been GCSE students undertaking work experience or have been with us for many months as part of a gap year.
As a volunteer you can expect to get insight into, and contribute towards, our research and campaigning. From how we research and write reports, to getting them into the media and assisting with our campaigns, you would be involved in all aspects of our organisation.
- be proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word
- be proficient using Google Docs and Sheets
- have strong written and numerical skills
- be able to work under pressure
- be part of a dynamic national campaign team
- pay close attention to detail
- be sympathetic with the TPA's mission and values
To apply, simply send us your CV with a brief email to [email protected] explaining why you would like to volunteer in our office.
Please note that the summer is our busiest period, so it is best to apply early for a summer position.